LISBON - 2-DAY TREATMENT PLAN
Two-day treatment schedule for our London patients.
- Assign 2 days for your laser liposuction.
- Buy your flight ticket to Lisbon – Portugal
- Email your flight ticket schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org
DAY 1 - TREATMENT
- You will arrive at Lisbon airport in the morning (or afternoon) and take a taxi there to our clinic (5-10 minutes away). Then, we´ll drive you to your hotel and return to our clinic as soon as you have finished checking into the hotel.
- Treatment will be done immediately.
- After the treatment, we will drive you back to the hotel. We recommend patients to rest until the next morning. However, you can take a walk and/or go shopping, or return home immediately after the treatment if you wish so.
DAY 2 – FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATIONS IN THE MORNING
- We´ll pick you up from the hotel for a follow-up consultations at our clinic with Dr. Alexander
- You may choose to fly home or stay in Lisbon for some sightseeing (the city is beautiful) after the follow-up consultations.
- You´ll be able to return to your daily routines as soon as you arrive in London.
- Going to the gym or doing other similar demanding activities, as well as sunbathing, can be taken after 7 days, as reported by most of our patients..
DURING THE NEXT 6 MONTHS
- Depending on the treated area and the person itself, the results will start being visible after just one week. However, as with any other surgery, even minimally invasive like our laser liposuction, there is still going to be some tissue inflammation and some period of time is needed for the healing process to take place. This healing period is a consequence of that inflammation and saline solution we injected during the treatment.
- As plastic surgeons worldwide defined, final photos after the treatment should be taken 6 months after the treatment. This means Dr. Alexander Zeuk will meet you in our facilities in London, or you may come to Extensão Médica in Lisbon, for final observation and photos.
- Dr. Alexander Zeuk will be in our facilities in London from time to time and you are always invited to make an appointment with him, during these 6 months or after that time.
- Our staff will be in touch with you during this period asking about some treatment-related information.